Monday, March 24, 2008

0 comments Please indulge me..

I love freedom of speech and I also really love being able to comment on articles that are online, it adds such a great element to be able to give feedback. What I don't like is what happens when idiots give their ideas to fix a team. Why does every person think the NFL is some fantasy league and then go crazy with some stupid idea for a trade?

I say Chris Williams..Hopefully get a 5th round from New England if they sign Seward. Trade one of our 3rd round pickms and taht 5th round to get a high 2nd round pick. Take the best DL available then with the other 3rd round pick either get a RB of a free safety.

Posted by: JV Mar 24, 2008 12:56:19 PM

First, look at the spelling. I know I am not perfect, but at least make the sentences legible. What the fuck is a RB of a free safety? Mostly though, what team in the NFL is going to trade a high second round draft pick for a 3rd and a 5th round pick? I want to vomit when I read idiots like this who just post their harebrained ideas in the comments. I would eat oatmeal for a week if any team in the NFL would take a 3rd and a 5th rounder for a high 2nd round pick. I just want to warn you, these are the same people who are trying to push shitty trades in the fantasy leagues and read Bill Simmons' articles. I don't know why this makes me so angry but don't make any comments if they don't make sense, life is not a video game where you can just pick a player and get him. I think the reason people post stupid trades/ideas like this is because they think everyone else is as dumb as they are, which we are not.

I will have happy posts in a couple days, full of pictures of kittens, I just have to get this all out of my system first.

0 comments: