Sunday, September 7, 2008

1 comments I Got What I Wished For But....

Let the Bill Simmons whining fest begin.

Tom Brady is out for the year, I can only imagine the drama that we will get to here soon. We will get to here Hench's reaction, his dad's reaction and most likely the most drama since the start of Gossip Girl.

I kind of wished for it but I never thought it would happen. From my last Simmons post.

If Brady is not healthy, I can see the whining that will ensue based on this fact from Bill Simmons, as if the injury to his QB is the worst injury that has ever occurred and is something the team can never survive.

I am currently snickering to myself and hoping Brady gets injured. I can live through the whining but I will love to see the genius Belichick without a great QB, when he will not be such a genius anymore.

Brady is massively important to the Patriots but there is a reason you have back ups at every position. Let's see how the Patriots "dynasty" deals with the "team concept" now and how smart Belichick really is.

I am really not ready for the Boston whine-fest that is going to ensue though.

1 comments:

J.S. said...

You must use this power for only good and not evil now Benjamin!