Wednesday, March 11, 2009

0 comments Poll Question

I have put a poll question up asking about the length of the posts that tend to get posted here. Let me explain why I put it up there. This is more my problem rather than J.S.'s problem. I tend to find articles during the day that piss me off and I want to write about them but I find they are not long enough for a full post, so I tend to place them in a Ten Things I Think I Think...or in with another column that is shorter as a post. I enjoy the comments put on the articles I put up and I enjoy the debate, so I just want to further that and that is why I have the poll up.

This blog is clearly not the Big Lead or Deadspin and I am never going to turn it into that, that's not what J.S. or I want, so it will never have 4-5 small posts a day every day. I just don't want to write short posts about a topic and then have it covered up by another post, unless that is what is easier for everyone to read, meaning easier just to scan down from post to post, rather than a big long post that contains different topics. Basically, I know everyone can scroll down to a different post, but do you really want to? Or does it matter? I really don't care, I just want whatever is written be easy for everyone to read.

I know everyone wants to know why everyone hates Tyler Hansbrough, so read below if you care.

0 comments: